The Boise Metro Chamber continues to advocate for our members as we carry on through the COVID-19 pandemic. Starting last July, we lobbied in support of this important grant program. Finally, The American Rescue Plan delivered much needed relief to small and independently owned restaurants.
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund, (RRF) created by the American Rescue Plan and administered by the Small Business Administration (SBA), provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
We’ve created an informational video with details on the fund.
The registration for this program begins Friday, April 30th at 9 a.m. and the application period will start on Monday, May 3rd at 12 p.m. EST. The online application will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted. We recommend applying as soon as possible.
In preparation, there are multiple reference points to learn more about eligibility and required documentation, including an informational video made by the Boise Metro Chamber office. You can find that video here. The other resources are listed below:
- RRF website: Restaurant Revitalization Fund (sba.gov)
- Program guide: Restaurant Revitalization Fund program guide
- RRF knowledge base support documentation: RRF knowledge base support documentation
- Sample application: Restaurant Revitalization Fund sample application (SBA Form 3172)
- Portal website: SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund