architecture

Congratulations to CSHQA On Becoming A 100+-Year Chamber Member!

CSHQA, an architecture and engineering firm, is celebrating 125 years of continuous operation!  It was established in 1889 as William S. Campbell Architects.  Boise had a population of about 2,300.  Campbell designed the Idanha Hotel in 1900 and Boise’s Central Fire Station with partner Charles W. Wayland in 1903.  James A. Fennel joined in 1904 the name changed to Wayland & Fennel Architects.  Wayland & Fennel joined the Boise Chamber in 1910.

Location

CSHQA
200 W. Broad St., Boise, ID 83702
United States
US
Subscribe to RSS - architecture