T.I.P.S. Leads Groups
"Tops In Professional Sales"
- Leads Program Goals :
- Promote each other's businesses.
- Exchange current business information of interest to group/members in the form of leads.
- Maintain high business ethics and integrity.
- Educate and inform members on other businesses in the community.
- Leads Program Guidelines :
- One participant per industry per group.
- Leads group members must be employees of a Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce member organization (although, please note the membership applies to the individual, not the company they represent during T.I.P.S. group participation).
- A non-refundable fee of $35.00 per person will be charged on join date. Renewing member fee is $35.00 annually.
- More than three consecutive unexcused absences will constitute removal from the group.
- Members are responsible for their own meal costs.
- The Chamber will maintain a waiting list for the groups by business industry. When an individual drops out or is removed from the group, the group Leader will notify the participant and will contact Chamber staff to find a replacement.
- Meeting places may vary. The Chamber is available for meetings with one month advance notice. Most groups meet once a week.
- A minimum of 10 members are needed to start/maintain a leads group, with a maximum of 40 members.
- Members are responsible for bringing new leads to each meeting.
- Members must commit to non-disclosure of information that might be construed as derogatory in any nature to other Chamber members. Information at meetings should be understood as neither coming from the Chamber nor substantiated by the Chamber.
- Group Rosters & Meeting Information :
T.I.P.S. EAGLE - Click Here for the T.I.P.S. Eagle Website
T.I.P.S.-WOMEN'S GROUP - New Group! Click here to find out how to join!
T.I.P.S. Information Brochure